1. Customised Love Locket by Honey B Gold
You can put whatever photo you want in here, but I think I’d just keep Drake in there lol…
2. I also love these cutie rings by Honey B Gold, they are tacky fabulous and would majorly compliment my also tacky fabulous acrylic nails.
F.Y.I – I’ve bought from Honey B Gold before and the jewellery is loads bigger when it arrives than how it looks online so please check the measurements.
3. I just bought this top it’s mens but I love the colour and it looks cute tied up as a crop if you’re small and buy a M or L. That’s what I did. Because I’m small I was hoping it would be long enough to wear as a dress but it wasn’t. It’s a much brighter pink in real life.
4. I love Moschino, I don’t even know if this smells nice but it’s so pretty! I just want it.
5. Sorry but this tee is actually sold out. I’m putting it in because I really want it. It was limited edition so I hope it’s going to come back. Here’s to wishful thinking.
6. This Minga London top is so cheap and has a really important message that we all need to remember. Don’t compare yourself to others! Especially on social media.
7. YES Juicy Couture is back – is that even a question? I really want this but summer is round the corner, so actually I dunno. I could wear it around the house though.. IN LOVE.
8. I love colour but to be honest on a day to day I’m in black. This GOSHA RUBCHINSKIY x Kappa tee is super wearable and will go with everything.
9. I love this Pretty Little Thing co-ord it’s so cute, it’s a Kourtney Kardashian dupe.
10. Black ripped jeans are a must have, the quality of NokNok is honestly great. I have these already but thought I would share incase you’re looking for a new pair to buy. #ad
So I’m really not a massive beauty junkie but one product I have been religiously using recently is cocolem, it’s a great natural way to look after your lips and keep them supple.